Experience the wars between Alexander’s generals (the Diadochi) after Alexander’s early death, while Rome was expanding from a single city to controlling most of Italy by 280 BC, and in Sicily Carthage fought a series of wars against Syracuse and the other Sicilian Greek cities for control of the island.
Command either side in any of these conflicts, or explore what-if scenarios – such as what Alexander might have done next if he had not died so young – would he have been able to conquer Carthage and Rome?
This Release Includes:
• Field of Glory II (main game)
• Field of Glory II: Rise of Persia (DLC)
• Field of Glory II: Age of Belisarius (DLC)
• Field of Glory II: Immortal Fire (DLC)
• Field of Glory II: Legions Triumphant (DLC)
• Field of Glory II: Wolves at the Gate (DLC)